Blog Description

Be JOYFUL always, PRAY without ceasing, give THANKS in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thess 5:16-18

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Week 12 (and counting!)

This last week our baby grew over 1/2 an inch, weighs 1/2 an ounce and is now about the size of a lime! Reflexes are forming this week, and although I can't feel it yet, the baby is very active moving all around. As for Michael and I, we are doing great. I think I am at the tail end of the morning sickness, and am not feeling as nauseous as much. We are finishing up Fall semester classes this week and then will take our finals the week after Thanksgiving. We would appreciate any prayers during these last couple of weeks of the semester, which always tend to get a little stressful. We are also taking any suggestions for names at this time (we accept money as bribes)! The consensus from family and friends so far is that we are having a girl... though I am not so sure. Can't wait to see many of you in December!

1 comment:

donna manning said...

mariah and michael,
We are so excited for you! Mariah, I can certainly identify with the sickness part and jenny can too. Praise the Lord when it finally passes! You will be in our prayers-I was in my last semester of nursing school when I was pregnant with Josh-it can be done. Hope to see ya'll over the holidays. As for the gender thing...you may get surprised! I'll withhold my name suggestions until we know if its he or she.
Much love,
Donna Manning, and family