Blog Description

Be JOYFUL always, PRAY without ceasing, give THANKS in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thess 5:16-18

Thursday, January 10, 2008

First Pics of Baby Frantz!!!!!!


A couple of weeks ago we went to the doctor and got to have our first ultrasound. It was absolutely amazing. Baby Frantz was very active moving arms and legs all about. She checked out all of Baby's Frantz's body parts and said that everything looks great and is developing great. We are so grateful to the Lord for that and were so happy to get such a good report. Since I was just starting my 18th week the ultrasound technician said that she could not tell for sure if Baby Frantz is a boy or a girl. So when we go back to the doctor on the 22nd they are going to do another ultrasound and hopefully we will be able to tell this time. I'm in my 20th week of pregnancy now and feeling really good. I can't believe we are half way there! It is flying by. Baby Frantz has grown to almost a pound and is the length of a banana. I've also been able to feel the baby move which has been so amazing. My very proactive husband has already painted the baby's room and it is starting to come together! (He's such a hard worker) We both can't wait to get to meet our little one!
We had a really fun vacation with my family in Colorado. Michael learned to ski, and I shopped, read, and enjoyed the beautiful scenery. Our first Christmas as a married couple was also a lot of fun. We spent Christmas day in Mississippi and Michael got to experience all the Hamilton family traditions :) We came back to Louisville the next day and celebrated with his family and had so much fun playing lots of games... and of course ate plenty of good food. We are back to the grind now. Michael's back working and I am taking week long classes this week and next so that in the Spring I will only have 3 left. 2007 was such an exciting year for us and 2008 has started out wonderful. We greatly anticipate what God has in store for us!

No comments: