Blog Description

Be JOYFUL always, PRAY without ceasing, give THANKS in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thess 5:16-18

Saturday, November 8, 2008

SURPRISE!!!!!!

Sorry for not posting in a couple of weeks. There has been a lot going on to catch y'all up on. One of the main reasons I have fallen behind in posting is because I haven't been feeling very well and have been unusually tired. Well come to find out, I am not technically sick. The Frantz family got a great surprise last week.... Madeline is going to be a big sister come June! If the home pregnancy test didn't confirm it completely, I went to the Dr. yesterday and they did an ultrasound. I am almost 7 weeks along and the due date for Baby Frantz is June 28 (exactly 13 months past Madeline's due date). Though we were a bit shocked and overwhelmed at the fact that we will have 2 children about a year a part, we are completely overjoyed and excited. We have always wanted a big family, and its just happening a little quicker than we expected. Here's the first pics of Baby Frantz...



Other happenings since we last posted:

Madeline experienced her first Halloween. The weekend before Halloween we went with the Murrays to the Louisville Zoo. They have a huge Halloween party. The zoo decorates different sections of the zoo as themes from kids movies like Wizard of Oz, Alice in Wonderland, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, and of course all the Disney princesses. It was really cute and we had a lot of fun. Wal-Mart ran out of infant costumes, so I had to be creative and use what we had here and Maddie went as Strawberry Shortcake. Here are some pics from the event:


Daddy and Maddie at the zoo

Will and James


Strawberry Shortcake Chelsea the Doctor



Corey and Claire the Renaissance Ladies


Maddie's first pumpkin carving (mike really did it!)
You can see other pics from Halloween and the pumpkin patch on our photo journal.
I can't believe Madeline will be 6 months old in about 10 days. She is so much fun right now as she is getting more and more playful. She wants to touch everything and of course it all goes in her mouth. She can sit up all by herself now, and she loves Bailey! She is growing up so fast. That's about all the updates for us right now! Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Matt and Jen Greer said...

Outback sounds like a plan for us! What time are you guys coming in that day? We're so excited to see you guys and Maddie!!!

Meredith said...

This is the best news! Congrats!

Eating Cheetos said...

I can't remember how I came upon your blog, but I'm so glad I did! So...CONGRATS on your wonderful news!! You are the most adorable Mommy and this is going to be another lucky little baby joining your wonderful family! Hope you're feeling well and are able to get some rest -- I'm sure that's not too easy with a 6 month old!

Blessings,
Daniel and Ashley

Phyllis said...

Oh, this is so exciting! I'm sure it is a bit overwhelming here and there, but what fun it will be! Thank goodness there are so many moms around us who have been in that same spot before and can provide tips whenever they're needed.

And it's a good thing you're a cute pregnant lady! :)

simple muzings of my misfortune said...

you have a peanut! yay! i love you guys!

Heather said...

Oh hooray, Mariah!!! We are soooooo excited for yall! You ought to have like 20 kids, since Maddie is so beautiful :)We think loads of kids are loads of fun! HA. I am so glad to be reconnected with yall. Cord and I love following your ministry. I haven't been in the blog world myself in about 6 weeks, so I've missed alot! Glad I'm back on track for the quickly expanding Frantz family. Love to you both! TAke care of yourself and get some rest.
Heather and Cord