Blog Description

Be JOYFUL always, PRAY without ceasing, give THANKS in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thess 5:16-18

Monday, April 19, 2010

Recent Pics and Video

I have a longer post coming soon.... I promise! All my time on the computer has been spent making Madeline a photo book for her 2 year birthday coming up in just a little over a month. Can you believe it?! So as soon as I get that done I am going to try and devote a little more time to blogging. I just wanted to give y'all some pics from the past few weeks. Our kids can't get enough from being outside, and love dirt, as you can tell!

I love this pic because it captures Madeline's fun loving personality. And yes, that is dirt on her face. It is this way most days if we are outside longer than 5 minutes. I think she will make a great horticulturalist one day!




Baby boy loves being outside in the grass... we don't always get to him before he eats it though!



Some family pics from our time in Mississippi and Easter morning

The kids absolutely love the swingset Missy let us borrow for our backyard. In Maddie's words "tanku aunt mizzy"



Here is a recent video of Rivers. When in a big group, he is usually our quiet, introspective child, while Madeline likes to be the center of attention. But when he is with just us he is quite the funny boy as his personality is really beginning to show. So for all of you who haven't seen that side of him yet, here is a little look into our funny boy!

5 comments:

the Philpots said...

I love that first pic of Matti! And what a GREAT video of Mike and Rivers!!

the Philpots said...

And by Matti, of course I mean Maddie. :) We have a niece that spells it with t's.

Missy said...

Borrow smorrow. They will not have to be giving that swing set back anytime soon, or ever! Please tell Maddie "you're welcome" from aunt Mizzy. Can't wait to see them soon.

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelli said...

What a precious, precious video! I love your kids!!