Blog Description

Be JOYFUL always, PRAY without ceasing, give THANKS in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thess 5:16-18

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Vacation slideshow

We had an amazing vacation to Miramar Beach, FL. I have been trying to get some pics up but my old computer (the one I have to download them to first) is getting slow, so its been hard for me to get a post up. I will try to get some of our favorites up this weekend. I created a little slideshow though that you can check out by clicking the link below if you would like!

1 comment:

Becca Studdard said...

Thanks for sharing. I love the pics of the kids on Jimbo's shoulders and the one of Maddie kissing Rivers. Maddie is so beautiful and Rivers so full of life. You are so blessed. I miss all of you.