Blog Description

Be JOYFUL always, PRAY without ceasing, give THANKS in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thess 5:16-18

Monday, April 11, 2011

Celebrating Gloria

Last Saturday some sweet friends from church threw a baby shower for Gloria. We got to share the shower with my friend Jenn who is bringing home their son Joel from Ethiopia hopefully really soon. It was such a special time and we were really blessed by lots of love, prayer, and helpful gifts to help welcome Gloria into our family in a few weeks! Now I just can't wait to meet her. If she follows the pattern of our other 2 kiddos, my prediction is she will make her appearance on May 8, four weeks from yesterday, which just happens to be mother's day. What a great gift that would be! That totally could be wishful thinking, and if I'm wrong she'll be here in about 5 1/2 weeks!

Jenn and I opening gifts... so blessed!
My sweet in-laws that came!
Jenn and I with all of our wonderful hostesses
The AWESOME and yummy cake my friend Anna made
The beautiful diaper cake my friend Lauren made!
Thanks everyone who made it such a special day!!!!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Oh my goodness, how I wish I could have been there to celebrate 2 of my favorite ladies! I'm sad I missed out, but it looks like y'all had a great time. Praise the Lord for sweet friends!

Kelli said...

Whoops! That was actually me, Kelli, that posted that last comment--not my husband, Ryan, which would be totally inappropriate. Sorry! :)