Blog Description

Be JOYFUL always, PRAY without ceasing, give THANKS in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thess 5:16-18

Friday, May 6, 2011

How Time Flies!

Last week I washed all of Madeline's baby clothes to get them ready for Gloria's arrival. It was so nostalgic to remember her wearing each and every thing I washed. For most of them I could recall specific days with her as a baby. It also reminded me just how fast the time has flown by! I can't believe that she is about to be 3 in a little less than 2 weeks.


This is one of my favorite little "baby girl" dresses


This is Maddie in it one Sunday after church when she was about a month old. I can't wait to have Gloria here, and to see if she'll look like Madeline :)






My Big Girl now. Though it seems like just yesterday she was that tiny.


Gloria update: I'm between 2 and 3 cm dialated and have had some contractions this week. It's just a waiting game now. My Dr. wants to induce me on Thursday, so please pray she comes before then! We are all so ready to meet our sweet baby girl!

3 comments:

Jerry Studdard said...

Oh, wow. Can't wait to see Gloria. Wish I could be closer. Please send a text to let me know when she gets here. Hope delivery is uneventful. Love you.

Jerry Studdard said...

Okay, so I didn't realize I was signed in as Jerry. Ha!

the Philpots said...

I love this!! Maddie was (and is, of course) so so so cute, it makes me even more excited to meet your little G!