Blog Description

Be JOYFUL always, PRAY without ceasing, give THANKS in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thess 5:16-18

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Little Man turns 2

My Little Man turned 2 on Saturday. Seriously... where does the time go? We had a fun day of all his favorites including a trip to Lowes in the morning, going to Toys R Us to let him pick out a toy with the money Granne and Mamps sent. He picked balls of course and some army men. Then we had lunch a McDonalds, or "old McDonalds" as my kiddos call it. After naps, we had cake, ice cream, and presents and then met some friends from church at the minor league baseball game. It was a beautiful night and we had a blast!

I am so thankful for the blessing of a son and having this Little Man in my life. He definitely can be a booger sometimes, but he also is the funniest, sweetest little guy I know and fills my life with lots of laughter and joy. Happy Birthday Rivers! I love you So much!

No comments: