Blog Description

Be JOYFUL always, PRAY without ceasing, give THANKS in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thess 5:16-18

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Cool little Boy

I know I'm partial but I think I have one of the coolest little boys on earth! He is at a fun stage where he's putting the world together and starting to be able to communicate so much. Here are two of my favorite recent pics of him.

This is how he likes to go to bed. He has to have all these stuffed animals and if you leave one out he knows which one is missing (yes, even the pink hippo). He also has to sleep with a basketball and football.
All smiles driving the tractor at Hubers.... I think our family was meant for a farm not city life sometimes.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I agree! Hey, I know...y'all should just move to Graham!! :)

Jenn Sutton said...

All the animals in the bed crack me up! And the balls too. He's a manly little booger!