Blog Description

Be JOYFUL always, PRAY without ceasing, give THANKS in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thess 5:16-18

Monday, September 19, 2011

Disney on Ice


Last Wednesday my mother in law took Madeline and I (Gloria tagged along too) along with my sister in law, Michele, and her three youngest kids to Disney on Ice. To say that Madeline had fun is an understatement. She was absolutely thrilled to be there, even picked out a dress so she could look like a princess, and when it was over she almost cried because she didn't want to leave. I have to admit, that I really enjoyed it too. I thought it might be amateur or cheesy, but it really was an amazing show. They had great effects and the ice skating was very good, at least I thought, and I was really entertained!

Not sure if a 4 month old can actually enjoy the show but even Gloria seemed to really like it.

Peter Pan flying off to Neverland with the Wendy, John, and Michael
Michele and Gloria
All the kids glued to the action
Our favorite was The Little Mermaid's "Under the Sea." Bubbles fell from the ceiling and giant jelly fish were floating around
Thanks Mamaw for a fun night to remember!

No comments: