Blog Description

Be JOYFUL always, PRAY without ceasing, give THANKS in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thess 5:16-18

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Next Uncle Jerry


Many of you may be thinking..."That's a really weird title for a blog!" Well for those of you who don't know my Uncle Jerry, he is a master carpenter. This week my husband has been showing off his carpentry skills as well. He has spent much time in the garage this week working on a changing table/bookshelf/dresser for Madeline's room. Since her room is so small we don't have room for all three, and my hardworking creative husband decided to build her one. He took me to see it today and I was amazed, so I had to get a picture of it. Pretty impressive, huh? And the carpenter is pretty good looking too :)! I think its so special that she will have something that she can keep and use, maybe even for her kids one day, that her daddy made. He says that this is the last time he will let me see it before it is comeplete because he wants it to be a surprise. He wants to have it finished by the time Mom, Erica, and Susan come up in March so they can see it... so we'll have more pics up of the completed furniture in about a month. I know you'll all be on pins and needles to see the finished product... So will I!

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Great work, Michael! It's going to be awesome!!!