Blog Description

Be JOYFUL always, PRAY without ceasing, give THANKS in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thess 5:16-18

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mississippi Baby Shower!

Sweet little dress
Blanket Granne made Madeline
Molly
The Grandmother and Great Grandmother to be
Two of my best friends, Katie and Becca
The awesome stroller mom and dad got us
The sweet pillow Erica and Uncle Al got Maddie

This weekend my Aunt Kathy and cousin Molly threw our first baby shower in Mississippi. It was a blast. A lot of my family got to come, and a couple of my home town friends. It is the first time I had seen everyone since Madeline has made her presence known in my growing tummy. It was fun to get to show her off, and towards the end of the shower she did a little show of her own so everyone could feel her kicking. We had a great time getting to celebrate getting ready for Madeline together, and we were so blessed to get so much to help us prepare to bring her into our family. Thanks Kathy and Molly and everyone who was so generous! It was truly a special time and I am so grateful!



1 comment:

heatherclardy said...

Hey! I didn't realize that you had a blog. Yeah, now I can keep up with you guys. You look great! That baby is going to be so spoiled! :) Bye the way, DO NOT CLICK on that comment above. I got viruses on my computer from the same person. It is a bad guy!