Blog Description

Be JOYFUL always, PRAY without ceasing, give THANKS in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thess 5:16-18

Monday, March 3, 2008

The Finished Product


Well after many, many hours of hard work and sweat, Mike finally finished the changing table/book shelf/ dresser, a.k.a. "the baby station." He and Jason, our neighboor brought it over from the garage yesterday, and after much struggle, because it is so heavy, got it into Madeline's room. I am so impressed. Who knew he had such carpentry skill? It is beautiful and perfect and I don't think I could have ever found anything that I love more. So I just wanted to show off the new baby station so everyone could see how amazing it is! Now we just have to set up the rest of her room (which we will add pics later) and wait for her arrival!

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

Great job, Mike! Can't wait to come see it...Love you all!

Missy said...

That is amazing and beautiful!!!

Josh, Jessica, and Alyssa said...

I didn't know you were blogging. I love keeping up with people this way.

Phyllis said...

FABULOUS work! Madeline will have a treasure forever! Of course, you know you've started a tradition of furniture-making for every future kid! :) Very cool!

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

Mariah! How are you? Congrats on baby Madeline! You look great! I just came across your blog today! We have fun keeping up with everyone this way. :)