Blog Description

Be JOYFUL always, PRAY without ceasing, give THANKS in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thess 5:16-18

Friday, April 25, 2008

Almost Ready!





Her room is finally ready. Her clothes are washed. We have diapers and wipes. Now we just need a baby! We are at the end of our 35th week, which means that there is only 4 weeks left until her due date. Next week though she will be considered full term and could come without being considered a preemie. Though we are anxiously awaiting her arrival, we do hope she waits a couple of more weeks. We both have one more week of school left and then finals. We also have 3 more classes left at the hospital that would be a great help in preparing us for what is to come. On Monday I start going to the doctor weekly, so we will keep you updated if anything new happens! We are so grateful for such an uncomplicated and healthy pregnancy. We are praying for continued health and a safe delivery! God has been so good and taught us much about trusting his faithfulness! We are excited to see what else he has to teach us through parenting!!!!!

5 comments:

Phyllis said...

Alright!!!! You guys did a great job on her room. I was like you when I was pregnant with both my boys... I prayed that they would just stay put as long as possible (but not later than my due date, of course) because I had a LOT to do before they came each time. To think, you're going to graduate and have a baby all in the same month... good work!

Randy and Michele said...

I can't wait to meet my new little neice!! You both are going to be great parents and I'm so happy for you. You are going to be amazed at what the Lord teaches you through parenting!! I already told the girls I get to hold her first..haha!!
Michele

Paul, Jennifer, and Taylor said...

Her room looks adorable! I am so happy for you guys... And the Lord is so faithfull!! Now the hard part, waiting on the beautiful little girl to come. Good luck to you both. Xoxo Jenn

Jason & Meg said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see pics of sweet littel Madeline. She will change your life in a great way.

Meredith said...

I love the nursery! Did you make the banner or did you buy it? Madeline has such a beautiful room!