Blog Description

Be JOYFUL always, PRAY without ceasing, give THANKS in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thess 5:16-18

Friday, May 16, 2008

Graduation Day!!!!



Today was the big day that Mariah received her Master's of Divinity from Southern Seminary.
In his commencement speech President Al Mohler talked of the things a graduate accomplishes during their time of study at Southern. Such as a training in the biblical languages, a solid foundation in biblical doctrines, and apologetics. But as I sat and listened to him talk I couldn't help but to think of the things Mariah threw on top of all theses challenges, especially in this last year and a half. A wedding, balancing a new marriage, and a pregnancy. But like her classes she past with flying colors. I can't begin to explain what it means to me to have such a wonderful wife and I could not of asked for a better helper by my side. I know each person who knows Mariah is proud of her (especially those back home), and thanks for all the support. Hopefully our next post will be of little Madeline!!

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

I hear she's here!!!!! Welcome, baby Madeline! I can't wait to meet her!